Monday, July 18, 2011

Wimbledon

I recently went to spend some time with my boyfriend’s family in Swaziland. His mom was hosting a Wimbledon lunch with some friends on the day of the men’s final and she asked me to make some cupcakes for the occasion. It involved a bit of logistics as I left a few days before the final so I made the decorations in Cape Town and the icing and cupcakes in Swaziland which we froze. She then put the cupcakes together on the day and sent me these pics…

Brilliant tennis cakes!! 001Brilliant tennis cakes!! 002[1]

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She said, “The cupcakes caused a sensation!   Everybody whipped out their cell phones to take pictures - we had a fun afternoon, but I was disappointed that Nadal did not win!!” Agreed!

1 comment:

  1. wow.. you should definitely open up your own bakery!
    those looks very cool

    ReplyDelete