Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Happy Birthday To Me…

DSCF1020

DSCF1023

 

 

 

 

 

 

I’ve always loved my birthday. Some people aren’t too bothered about celebrating their birthday but for me it’s a great excuse to spend time with friends, eat lots of good food and do something fun. My birthday fell on a Tuesday this year so I went out for sushi with some friends on the Tuesday night and then had a braai on the Friday night after which we went out. I decided to make cupcakes for the braai and I had so much fun playing around with decorations!

The cupcakes are vanilla and they’re covered with white chocolate ganache.

DSCF1026

DSCF1035

 

 

 

 

 

 

I was also very spoilt with lots of presents to add to my kitchen. Here are some of the great gifts I received. Thanks friends and family for spoiling me!

DSCF1222DSCF1223

DSCF1225DSCF1229DSCF1228

1 comment: