Sunday, June 19, 2011

Blossoms to brighten a Winter’s day…

DSCF1453

When I got My Delight going and started uploading pictures on Facebook and generally trying to spread the word, a friend of mine form school messaged me to say that she had seen the pics and would love to try some cupcakes one day. Unfortunately being in different cities it wasn’t that simple!

Luckily on my recent trip to Joburg I was (at last) able to get some cupcakes to her! The cupcakes on the left are vanilla cupcakes covered in dark chocolate ganache with white blossoms.

 

DSCF1458The cupcakes on the right are devil’s food cupcakes with chocolate buttercream icing and white blossoms.

I just want to say a big thank you to Liesl. It’s really great to have friends’ support and I appreciate your enthusiasm for My Delight so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment